Money Back Guarantee
The Online Trainer Education (OTE) is dedicated to, and confident in, helping you to become the best online coach that you can be – whilst also building a profitable online business.
Should you complete the 12 month mentorship, and have not reached a £3k month – we will:
1) Transfer your entire course fee back
2) Continue to work with you, until you reach that goal
This guarantee is only valid if you meet the following criteria:
Live Calls: Must have attended at least 50% of the live calls through the year; and have evidence of you bringing your struggles to the calls.
1-2-1 Calls: Every 1-2-1 call must have been booked in and attended. No exceptions.
Proof of Execution: Proof that OTE recommendations have been attempted is required. Social media postings, demonstration of social proof, email campaigns, Instagram story archives, prospect follow ups, client program set ups following OTE guidelines are all accepted.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE REQUIREMENTS
1. You must implement all strategies taught in the course or program. You must watch all training videos, review all resources, and complete every corresponding action item in the course or program. The course’s content is subject to change, but you are required to complete all material of the course that was available to you at your time of purchase. You must show documented proof that you have completed the course and tracked your results or progress as indicated in the course. Each course or training program consists of videos, slideshows, and other training materials and you must complete all modules AND take action steps on actionable activities as outlined in the course in order to claim a refund. You must show documented proof that you have made attempts to implement all of the strategies taught in the program or course before requesting a refund.
2. You must leverage our world class support team for assistance. We care about our students, clients and customers. If there are any questions or concerns regarding your purchase or anything that arises that is preventing you from achieving results, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You must show documented proof that you have tried emailing with your questions and concerns AT LEAST once before requesting a refund and we will check our records to see how the situation was handled.
3. You must document all of the proof you perform in a Google Doc or other shareable document, including when you performed the action. It is imperative that you document this data in the Google Doc immediately after you perform each requirement listed above, because Google will track when you made updates to the document, and this is how we will know that you met the requirements in the time allotted. We want you to have success with an of our programs and courses, therefore you must start implementing what we’ve taught you within 7 days of your purchase. You must document your activities and, if within the refund period, decide you wish to stop using the program and get a refund, provide us with all of this documentation before requesting a refund. You must contact us between within 7 days of the expiration date of your guarantee notifying us you will be submitting a refund request and have your documentation ready for review. No exceptions.