Online Trainer Education – Terms of Service
By purchasing our services, you accept that the Terms and Conditions set out hereunder represent a legally binding contract between yourself and Adam Hayley Consulting FZ LLE (also referred to as OTE).
1. All advice within the OTE that pertains to nutritional, training or supplemental practices are taken on at your own risk. It is for informational purposes only, and not intended as instructional. You agree that by using the advice of OTE, you hereby acknowledge and assume all risks of injury, illness, or death to you and/or your clients.
2. All advice within the OTE that pertains to business practices are taken on at your own risk. It is for informational purposes only, and not intended as instructional. You agree that by using the advice of OTE, you hereby acknowledge and assume all risks whether it be financially or legally.
3. You acknowledge that you have carefully read these terms and conditions and fully understand that they include and incorporate a comprehensive and binding release of liability by you in respect of Online Trainer Education Ltd and its employees, directors, officers and any appointed or contract trainer(s) and/or instructor(s). Under the terms herein, you expressly agree to release and discharge the said trainer(s) and/or instructor(s) (and/or employees, directors or officers of OTE) from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to give up, release or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring any such legal action against the trainer(s) and/or instructor(s) (and/or employees, directors or officers of OTE) for personal injury or property loss or damage.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, to the extent lawfully permitted, the release and waiver set out in clause 3 above includes any action under the tort of negligence (whether such negligence is founded in statute, common law or otherwise).
5. If any portion of this release from and waiver of liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then you agree that the clauses and provisions of these terms and conditions and this contract are severable where permitted and that the remainder of this release from and waiver of liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions shall be severed here from accordingly.
6. Results from our online personal training and business advice will vary and we cannot guarantee an exact or specific outcome.
7. Subject to the provisions of clause 8, once an account has been created and content consumed, you agree that all payments are non-refundable. This includes the discounted paid-in-full packages.
8. Our ‘Love It or Leave It’ offer is for instalment plans only and within the first 90 days. Once the fourth instalment is paid, all remaining payments must be honoured – regardless of whether you choose to withdraw from the programme early.
9. OTE’s money-back guarantee is commitment dependent. Please read our refund policy page for eligibility criteria.
10. It is your responsibility to attend your 1-2-1 calls. If a call is cancelled within 24hr (outside of exceptional circumstance), the call is forfeited. Calls may not be redeemed once the mentorship has finished.
11. You agree not to pass off any OTE material as your own; without prior consent and/or credit given.
12. OTE reserves the right to use any “social proof” images/emails/screenshots/testimonials within promotional materials, both web-based and offline and, accordingly, you hereby consent to such usage.
13. Upon signing up to our course at OTE, you’ll be also placed onto our mailing list in order to keep you notified of any company changes, events and new content information. You have the right to opt out at any time to this list.
14. The information and advice provided by OTE is not that of a medical professional and anybody wishing to follow the advice/programme is required to seek the advice of a qualified medical professional before doing so.
15. The information and advice provided by OTE is not that of a finance professional and anybody wishing to follow the advice/programme is required to seek the advice of a qualified financial advisor before doing so.
16. These terms and conditions are deemed to be accepted and agreed by you upon purchasing OTE’s services via its website, GoCardless or Stripe payment links, without signature unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by both parties.
17. These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and OTE (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England. Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and OTE relating to these Terms and Conditions or the relationship between you and OTE (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.